Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Boston Scientific ( BSX) pushed the Health Care sector lower today making it today's featured Health Care laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Boston Scientific fell $0.16 (-1.2%) to $12.85 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 28,943,036 shares of Boston Scientific exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 10,942,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $12.60-$13.49 after having opened the day at $13.10 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $13.01. Other companies within the Health Care sector that declined today were: SunLink Health Systems ( SSY), down 10.7%, KaloBios Pharmaceuticals ( KBIO), down 10.0%, Oramed Pharmaceuticals ( ORMP), down 9.5% and Vision-Sciences Inc (DE ( VSCI), down 9.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Boston Scientific Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.