Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Bunge ( BG) pushed the Food & Beverage industry lower today making it today's featured Food & Beverage laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Bunge fell $0.92 (-1.2%) to $73.51 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1,760,931 shares of Bunge exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 771,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $73.26-$74.81 after having opened the day at $74.58 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $74.43. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that declined today were: Crumbs Bake Shop ( CRMB), down 11.6%, Inventure Foods ( SNAK), down 2.6%, Diamond Foods ( DMND), down 2.3% and Agria Corporation ( GRO), down 2.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Bunge Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.