Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Questcor Pharmaceuticals ( QCOR) pushed the Drugs industry lower today making it today's featured Drugs laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Questcor Pharmaceuticals fell $1.45 (-2.2%) to $63.71 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,624,836 shares of Questcor Pharmaceuticals exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,987,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $61.86-$65.26 after having opened the day at $65.21 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $65.16. Other companies within the Drugs industry that declined today were: KaloBios Pharmaceuticals ( KBIO), down 10.0%, Oramed Pharmaceuticals ( ORMP), down 9.5%, Star Scientific ( STSI), down 8.0% and Repros Therapeutics ( RPRX), down 7.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Questcor Pharmaceuticals Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.