Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Cooper Tire & Rubber Company ( CTB) pushed the Consumer Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Consumer Goods laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Cooper Tire & Rubber Company fell $0.24 (-1.1%) to $22.35 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,337,569 shares of Cooper Tire & Rubber Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,790,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $22.31-$22.90 after having opened the day at $22.69 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $22.59. Other companies within the Consumer Goods sector that declined today were: EveryWare Global ( EVRY), down 19.3%, Tandy Brands Accessories ( TBAC), down 18.5%, Coldwater Creek ( CWTR), down 17.6% and American Apparel ( APP), down 13.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Cooper Tire & Rubber Company Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.