Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Dun & Bradstreet Corporation ( DNB) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Software & Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Dun & Bradstreet Corporation fell $10.88 (-10.2%) to $95.58 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2,795,193 shares of Dun & Bradstreet Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 406,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $95.00-$115.30 after having opened the day at $115.30 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $106.46. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that declined today were: Kingtone Wirelessinfo Solution ( KONE), down 19.0%, Park City Group ( PCYG), down 10.8%, CounterPath Corporation ( CPAH), down 10.6% and Take-Two Interactive Software ( TTWO), down 9.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Dun & Bradstreet Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.