Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Honeywell International ( HON) pushed the Industrial industry higher today making it today's featured industrial winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, Honeywell International rose $1.01 (1.1%) to $89.76 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 3,925,402 shares of Honeywell International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,475,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $88.27-$89.99 after having opened the day at $88.96 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $88.75. Other companies within the Industrial industry that increased today were: CVD Equipment Corporation ( CVV), up 13.5%, Xylem ( XYL), up 10.6%, Arotech Corporation ( ARTX), up 8.1% and Allied Motion Technologies ( AMOT), up 6.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Honeywell International Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.