Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Humana ( HUM) pushed the Health Services industry higher today making it today's featured health services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Humana rose $1.11 (1.1%) to $97.47 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,021,547 shares of Humana exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,380,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $95.31-$97.58 after having opened the day at $96.71 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $96.36. Other companies within the Health Services industry that increased today were: Enzo Biochem ( ENZ), up 17.4%, Navidea Biopharmaceuticals ( NAVB), up 8.4%, Addus Homecare Corporation ( ADUS), up 5.3% and U.S. Physical Therapy ( USPH), up 5.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Humana Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.