Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Hershey Company ( HSY) pushed the Food & Beverage industry higher today making it today's featured food & beverage winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Hershey Company rose $2.05 (2.1%) to $100.00 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2,044,047 shares of Hershey Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 734,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $98.14-$100.22 after having opened the day at $98.25 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $97.95. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that increased today were: S&W Seed Company ( SANW), up 8.0%, Omega Protein Corporation ( OME), up 7.8%, Coffee Holding Company ( JVA), up 7.7% and Reeds ( REED), up 6.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Hershey Company Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.