Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. IntercontinentalExchange Group ( ICE) pushed the Financial Services industry higher today making it today's featured financial services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, IntercontinentalExchange Group rose $5.42 (2.7%) to $208.87 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,045,064 shares of IntercontinentalExchange Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 975,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $202.90-$209.00 after having opened the day at $203.12 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $203.45. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that increased today were: iPath Dow Jones-UBS Lead Total Return Sub-I ( LD), up 17.3%, Manhattan Bridge Capital ( LOAN), up 10.2%, iPath Dow Jones-UBS Natural Gas Total Retur ( GAZ), up 9.7% and Och-Ziff Capital Management Group ( OZM), up 9.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full IntercontinentalExchange Group Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.