Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. United Rentals ( URI) pushed the Diversified Services industry higher today making it today's featured diversified services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.3%. By the end of trading, United Rentals rose $2.41 (3.2%) to $76.87 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2,307,871 shares of United Rentals exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,446,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $74.88-$78.14 after having opened the day at $74.95 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $74.46. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that increased today were: Furiex Pharmaceuticals ( FURX), up 129.9%, General Employment ( JOB), up 36.6%, Lionbridge Technologies ( LIOX), up 29.4% and Spar Group ( SGRP), up 7.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full United Rentals Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.