Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. 3D Systems Corporation ( DDD) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry higher today making it today's featured computer software & services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, 3D Systems Corporation rose $1.73 (2.3%) to $75.76 on light volume. Throughout the day, 3,278,159 shares of 3D Systems Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,514,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $73.27-$76.05 after having opened the day at $74.73 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $74.03. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that increased today were: Helios and Matheson Analytics ( HMNY), up 7.3%, Commtouch Software ( CTCH), up 6.5%, KEYW ( KEYW), up 6.2% and Mam Software Group ( MAMS), up 5.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full 3D Systems Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.