Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Apple ( AAPL) pushed the Computer Hardware industry higher today making it today's featured computer hardware winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, Apple rose $7.26 (1.4%) to $508.79 on average volume. Throughout the day, 13,658,274 shares of Apple exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 12,191,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $502.76-$509.46 after having opened the day at $505.85 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $501.53. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that increased today were: Radisys Corporation ( RSYS), up 11.9%, Interphase ( INPH), up 11.3%, Crossroads Systems ( CRDS), up 6.2% and Gigamon ( GIMO), up 4.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Apple Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.