Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Delphi Automotive ( DLPH) pushed the Automotive industry higher today making it today's featured automotive winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.0%. By the end of trading, Delphi Automotive rose $0.88 (1.5%) to $60.01 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,300,216 shares of Delphi Automotive exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,795,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $58.22-$60.29 after having opened the day at $59.25 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $59.13. Other companies within the Automotive industry that increased today were: Navistar International ( NAV), up 11.3%, Federal Signal ( FSS), up 7.5%, Marine Products Corporation ( MPX), up 4.5% and Tata Motors ( TTM), up 4.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Delphi Automotive Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.