- 4-Week # shares bought: 12,500
- 4-Week # shares sold: 6,120
- 12-Week # shares bought: 12,500
- 12-Week # shares sold: 10,620
- 24-Week # shares bought: 12,500
- 24-Week # shares sold: 10,620
Jim Cramer says he prefers Celgene to Gilead, and Walgreens Boots Alliance to Express Scripts.
Jim Cramer remains a fan of industrials, transports, banks and domestic oil producers.
Positive momentum and money flow could power these stocks through key resistance levels. Check out these charts.
Olin's (OLN) stock rating was reduced to 'underperform' from 'neutral' at Longbow on Wednesday morning.