- 4-Week # shares bought: 12,500
- 4-Week # shares sold: 6,120
- 12-Week # shares bought: 12,500
- 12-Week # shares sold: 10,620
- 24-Week # shares bought: 12,500
- 24-Week # shares sold: 10,620
It's not looking good for gun sellers.
Jim Cramer is bearish on Southwest Energy, Occidental Petroleum and Ferrellgas Partners.
Changes in our shopping and leisure habits are disrupting stocks like crazy, says Jim Cramer.
Jim Cramer says he prefers Celgene to Gilead, and Walgreens Boots Alliance to Express Scripts.