- 4-Week # shares sold: 500
- 12-Week # shares sold: 8,000
- 24-Week # shares sold: 10,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 9,597
- 24-Week # shares sold: 22,026
- 4-Week # shares sold: 4,141
- 12-Week # shares sold: 4,141
- 24-Week # shares sold: 4,141
There probably will not be a trade war, beyond the intention of making a point.
These names look poised to benefit from consumers' shift toward healthier meals and Internet food shopping.
The market rewards growth above all else, but for those pulling the trigger on big deals, weighing the pros and cons only gets more challenging as the transactions get bigger.
Jim Cramer says selloffs are made for buying, and your game plan has to be solid precisely because of days like this.
A roundup of companies callers asked Jim Cramer about on Mad Money.