Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Sysco Corporation ( SYY) pushed the Wholesale industry lower today making it today's featured Wholesale laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 3.0%. By the end of trading, Sysco Corporation fell $0.57 (-1.6%) to $34.51 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 8,399,842 shares of Sysco Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,097,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $34.24-$35.08 after having opened the day at $35.07 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $35.08. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that declined today were: China Metro-Rural Holdings ( CNR), down 15.7%, Empire Resources Incorporated ( ERS), down 12.2%, Commercial Vehicle Group ( CVGI), down 7.6% and VOXX International ( VOXX), down 7.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Sysco Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.