Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. AT&T ( T) pushed the Telecommunications industry lower today making it today's featured Telecommunications laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 2.6%. By the end of trading, AT&T fell $1.37 (-4.1%) to $31.95 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 67,773,771 shares of AT&T exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 22,936,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $31.90-$33.32 after having opened the day at $33.18 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $33.32. Other companies within the Telecommunications industry that declined today were: Net Element ( NETE), down 11.6%, Alvarion ( ALVR), down 11.1%, Wireless Telecom Group ( WTT), down 10.3% and xG Technology ( XGTI), down 9.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full AT&T Ratings Report.
- Use our telecommunications section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.