Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Home Depot ( HD) pushed the Retail industry lower today making it today's featured Retail laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 3.1%. By the end of trading, Home Depot fell $1.76 (-2.3%) to $75.09 on average volume. Throughout the day, 9,493,366 shares of Home Depot exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6,438,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $74.93-$76.73 after having opened the day at $76.64 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $76.85. Other companies within the Retail industry that declined today were: Ingles Markets ( IMKTA), down 11.6%, QKL Stores ( QKLS), down 11.1%, Liquidity Service ( LQDT), down 9.4% and Pantry ( PTRY), down 9.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Home Depot Ratings Report.
- Use our retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.