Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Time Warner ( TWX) pushed the Media industry lower today making it today's featured Media laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 2.6%. By the end of trading, Time Warner fell $1.31 (-2.1%) to $61.52 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 8,719,369 shares of Time Warner exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,791,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $61.39-$62.89 after having opened the day at $62.83 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $62.83. Other companies within the Media industry that declined today were: YuMe ( YUME), down 10.2%, Inuvo ( INUV), down 8.7%, Dreamworks Animation SKG ( DWA), down 7.4% and VisionChina Media ( VISN), down 7.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Time Warner Ratings Report.
- Use our media section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.