Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Baidu ( BIDU) pushed the Internet industry lower today making it today's featured Internet laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 2.9%. By the end of trading, Baidu fell $5.98 (-3.8%) to $150.52 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,965,165 shares of Baidu exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,531,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $148.60-$157.93 after having opened the day at $156.26 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $156.50. Other companies within the Internet industry that declined today were: Net Element ( NETE), down 11.6%, ChinaCache International Holdings ( CCIH), down 9.6%, Digital River ( DRIV), down 8.1% and Autobytel ( ABTL), down 7.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Baidu Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.