Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Emerson Electric ( EMR) pushed the Industrial industry lower today making it today's featured Industrial laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 3.0%. By the end of trading, Emerson Electric fell $1.69 (-2.6%) to $64.25 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 4,704,868 shares of Emerson Electric exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,729,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $64.18-$66.30 after having opened the day at $65.86 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $65.94. Other companies within the Industrial industry that declined today were: Hydrogenics Corporation ( HYGS), down 7.9%, Tower International ( TOWR), down 7.6%, Handy & Harman ( HNH), down 7.5% and Intellicheck Mobilisa ( IDN), down 7.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Emerson Electric Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.