Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Schlumberger ( SLB) pushed the Energy industry lower today making it today's featured Energy laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.8%. By the end of trading, Schlumberger fell $1.34 (-1.5%) to $86.23 on average volume. Throughout the day, 7,032,543 shares of Schlumberger exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,922,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $85.89-$88.00 after having opened the day at $87.80 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $87.57. Other companies within the Energy industry that declined today were: FX Energy ( FXEN), down 10.3%, Houston American Energy Corporation ( HUSA), down 8.3%, Bonanza Creek Energy ( BCEI), down 6.8% and PrimeEnergy ( PNRG), down 6.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Schlumberger Ratings Report.
- Use our energy section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.