Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Texas Instruments ( TXN) pushed the Electronics industry lower today making it today's featured Electronics laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 2.9%. By the end of trading, Texas Instruments fell $0.90 (-2.1%) to $41.50 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 12,516,279 shares of Texas Instruments exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,337,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $41.38-$42.50 after having opened the day at $42.42 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $42.40. Other companies within the Electronics industry that declined today were: Enphase Energy ( ENPH), down 10.1%, SunPower Corporation ( SPWR), down 9.9%, MoSys ( MOSY), down 9.4% and Perceptron ( PRCP), down 9.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Texas Instruments Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.