Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Paychex ( PAYX) pushed the Diversified Services industry lower today making it today's featured Diversified Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 2.7%. By the end of trading, Paychex fell $1.42 (-3.4%) to $40.40 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 3,813,599 shares of Paychex exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,490,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $40.35-$41.98 after having opened the day at $41.87 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $41.82. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that declined today were: General Employment ( JOB), down 20.7%, InterCloud Systems ( ICLD), down 9.7%, Command Security Corporation ( MOC), down 9.5% and HMS Holdings Corporation ( HMSY), down 9.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Paychex Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.