Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Kimberly-Clark Corporation ( KMB) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Non-Durables laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 2.6%. By the end of trading, Kimberly-Clark Corporation fell $3.88 (-3.5%) to $105.49 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,671,993 shares of Kimberly-Clark Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,804,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $105.30-$109.56 after having opened the day at $109.37 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $109.37. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that declined today were: Mannatech ( MTEX), down 11.7%, Tandy Brands Accessories ( TBAC), down 10.6%, Orient Paper ( ONP), down 7.2% and Swisher Hygiene ( SWSH), down 6.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Kimberly-Clark Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.