Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Mondelez International ( MDLZ) pushed the Consumer Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Consumer Goods laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 2.7%. By the end of trading, Mondelez International fell $0.68 (-2.1%) to $32.08 on average volume. Throughout the day, 12,933,828 shares of Mondelez International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 9,520,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $32.02-$32.80 after having opened the day at $32.80 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $32.76. Other companies within the Consumer Goods sector that declined today were: Mannatech ( MTEX), down 11.7%, Tandy Brands Accessories ( TBAC), down 10.6%, Johnson Outdoors ( JOUT), down 9.3% and China New Borun Corporation ( BORN), down 8.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Mondelez International Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.