Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Accenture PLC Class A ( ACN) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Software & Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 2.8%. By the end of trading, Accenture PLC Class A fell $1.76 (-2.2%) to $78.12 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,480,810 shares of Accenture PLC Class A exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,335,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $77.66-$80.68 after having opened the day at $80.02 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $79.88. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that declined today were: Mam Software Group ( MAMS), down 10.3%, Netsol Technologies ( NTWK), down 9.0%, FireEye ( FEYE), down 8.9% and Digimarc Corporation ( DMRC), down 8.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Accenture PLC Class A Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.