Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Toyota Motor ( TM) pushed the Automotive industry lower today making it today's featured Automotive laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 3.4%. By the end of trading, Toyota Motor fell $2.01 (-1.8%) to $112.75 on average volume. Throughout the day, 553,831 shares of Toyota Motor exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 418,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $112.08-$114.15 after having opened the day at $113.97 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $114.76. Other companies within the Automotive industry that declined today were: Federal-Mogul ( FDML), down 8.7%, Meritor ( MTOR), down 7.4%, Oshkosh Corporation ( OSK), down 6.7% and Icahn ( IEP), down 6.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Toyota Motor Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.