Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Herbalife ( HLF) pushed the Drugs industry higher today making it today's featured drugs winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 3.5%. By the end of trading, Herbalife rose $4.65 (7.2%) to $69.02 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 8,789,791 shares of Herbalife exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,428,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $62.13-$69.02 after having opened the day at $67.56 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $64.37. Other companies within the Drugs industry that increased today were: Lifevantage Corporation ( LFVN), up 8.9%, IntelliPharmaCeutics International ( IPCI), up 8.1%, Ohr Pharmaceutical ( OHRP), up 7.0% and Redhill Biopharma ( RDHL), up 6.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Herbalife Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.