- The Group achieved Revenues of S/. 5,967.3 MM in 2013, a 14.1% growth compared to 2012
- Gross Profit reached S/. 1,004.7 MM in 2013, increasing 41.1% compared to 2012
- EBITDA was S/.1,036.2 MM in 2013, higher by 29.4% than the result obtained in 2012
- Net Income was S/. 319.7 MM in 2013, representing an increase of 10.3% compared to 2012
- Backlog amounted to US$ 3,935 MM in 2013, a 5.5% decrease compared to 2012, and represents 1.94x revenues
|Mónica Miloslavich Hart||Dennis Gray Febres|
|Chief Financial Officer||Investor Relations Officer|
With 80 years of operations, the Company has leveraged its engineering and construction expertise into complementary lines of business, such as the development, ownership, operation and maintenance of infrastructure assets, real estate developments, and the provision of technical services. The Company has significant investments in infrastructure concessions, such as three toll roads and Line 1 of the Lima Metro.The Company has also executed several projects outside Perú, and has acquired three companies in Chile: DSD Construcciones y Montajes, an engineering and construction company specialized in providing services to the energy, oil and gas, cellulose and mining sector in Chile and Latin America; Vial y Vives, a construction company specialized in the mining sector, and CAM, which is specialized in electric services, with operations in Chile, Peru and Colombia. Graña y Montero is listed in the NYSE under ticker symbol “GRAM” and in the Lima Stock Exchange under ticker symbol “GRAMONC1”.