Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Weyerhaeuser ( WY) pushed the Real Estate industry lower today making it today's featured Real Estate laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Weyerhaeuser fell $0.89 (-2.9%) to $29.88 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 6,804,880 shares of Weyerhaeuser exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,500,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $29.66-$30.27 after having opened the day at $29.93 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $30.77. Other companies within the Real Estate industry that declined today were: Gaming and Leisure Properties ( GLPI), down 24.0%, Doral Financial ( DRL), down 6.8%, Desarrolladora Homex SAB de CV ADR ( HXM), down 3.8% and ZipRealty ( ZIPR), down 3.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Weyerhaeuser Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.