Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. SINA Corporation ( SINA) pushed the Internet industry lower today making it today's featured Internet laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.9%. By the end of trading, SINA Corporation fell $1.92 (-2.9%) to $65.19 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,263,016 shares of SINA Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,975,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $65.00-$66.84 after having opened the day at $66.41 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $67.11. Other companies within the Internet industry that declined today were: SMTP ( SMTP), down 37.4%, SMTP ( SMTPD), down 37.4%, Amazon.com ( AMZN), down 11.0% and Internet Initiative Japan ( IIJI), down 4.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full SINA Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.