Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Dover Corporation ( DOV) pushed the Industrial Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Industrial Goods laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Dover Corporation fell $2.71 (-3.0%) to $86.56 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1,823,936 shares of Dover Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 849,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $86.29-$87.70 after having opened the day at $86.29 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $89.27. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that declined today were: UQM Technologies ( UQM), down 16.3%, Polypore International ( PPO), down 8.2%, Griffon Corporation ( GFF), down 7.6% and Acorn Energy ( ACFN), down 7.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Dover Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.