Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Danaher Corporation ( DHR) pushed the Industrial industry lower today making it today's featured Industrial laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.7%. By the end of trading, Danaher Corporation fell $0.91 (-1.2%) to $74.39 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,188,599 shares of Danaher Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,450,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $73.93-$75.00 after having opened the day at $74.27 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $75.30. Other companies within the Industrial industry that declined today were: UQM Technologies ( UQM), down 16.3%, Polypore International ( PPO), down 8.2%, ZBB Energy Corporation ( ZBB), down 5.5% and Metalico ( MEA), down 4.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Danaher Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.