Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Agilent Technologies ( A) pushed the Health Services industry lower today making it today's featured Health Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, Agilent Technologies fell $1.36 (-2.3%) to $58.15 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,422,847 shares of Agilent Technologies exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,341,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $58.05-$59.15 after having opened the day at $58.40 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $59.51. Other companies within the Health Services industry that declined today were: Hanger ( HGR), down 13.5%, American Caresource Holdings ( ANCI), down 9.5%, Pro-Dex ( PDEX), down 7.9% and Diversicare Healthcare Services ( DVCR), down 7.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Agilent Technologies Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.