Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. General Mills ( GIS) pushed the Food & Beverage industry lower today making it today's featured Food & Beverage laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.0%. By the end of trading, General Mills fell $0.55 (-1.1%) to $48.02 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,677,980 shares of General Mills exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,143,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $47.72-$48.37 after having opened the day at $48.02 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $48.57. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that declined today were: S&W Seed Company ( SANW), down 10.5%, Tofutti Brands ( TOF), down 8.5%, Synutra International ( SYUT), down 6.1% and Key Technology ( KTEC), down 5.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full General Mills Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.