Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. PACCAR ( PCAR) pushed the Consumer Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Consumer Goods laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.9%. By the end of trading, PACCAR fell $1.45 (-2.5%) to $56.00 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 3,457,634 shares of PACCAR exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,325,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $55.12-$57.00 after having opened the day at $55.34 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $57.45. Other companies within the Consumer Goods sector that declined today were: Tandy Brands Accessories ( TBAC), down 51.7%, Mattel ( MAT), down 12.0%, S&W Seed Company ( SANW), down 10.5% and Johnson Outdoors ( JOUT), down 9.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full PACCAR Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.