Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Ford Motor ( F) pushed the Automotive industry lower today making it today's featured Automotive laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.9%. By the end of trading, Ford Motor fell $0.29 (-1.9%) to $14.96 on average volume. Throughout the day, 63,708,778 shares of Ford Motor exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 43,494,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $14.90-$15.10 after having opened the day at $15.09 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $15.25. Other companies within the Automotive industry that declined today were: Lear Corporation ( LEA), down 5.9%, Navistar International ( NAV), down 5.3%, Standard Motor Products ( SMP), down 3.1% and Dana ( DAN), down 3.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Ford Motor Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.