Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Wynn Resorts ( WYNN) pushed the Leisure industry higher today making it today's featured leisure winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Wynn Resorts rose $15.91 (7.9%) to $217.42 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 4,784,901 shares of Wynn Resorts exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,413,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $204.31-$219.91 after having opened the day at $205.27 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $201.51. Other companies within the Leisure industry that increased today were: Chipotle Mexican Grill ( CMG), up 11.7%, MakeMyTrip ( MMYT), up 10.5%, Boyd Gaming Corporation ( BYD), up 10.5% and Isle of Capri Casinos ( ISLE), up 8.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Wynn Resorts Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.