Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Northrop Grumman ( NOC) pushed the Industrial Goods sector higher today making it today's featured industrial goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Northrop Grumman rose $2.30 (2.0%) to $115.55 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,002,216 shares of Northrop Grumman exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,339,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $112.02-$116.55 after having opened the day at $112.27 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $113.25. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that increased today were: Manitowoc ( MTW), up 14.9%, Ballard Power Systems ( BLDP), up 8.2%, Hydrogenics Corporation ( HYGS), up 6.0% and L-3 Communications Holdings ( LLL), up 5.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Northrop Grumman Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.