Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Annaly Capital Management ( NLY) pushed the Financial sector higher today making it today's featured financial winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Annaly Capital Management rose $0.21 (2.0%) to $10.77 on average volume. Throughout the day, 17,350,359 shares of Annaly Capital Management exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 14,436,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $10.56-$10.83 after having opened the day at $10.60 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $10.56. Other companies within the Financial sector that increased today were: Siebert Financial Corporation ( SIEB), up 30.7%, Credit Suisse ( TVIX), up 16.7%, C-Tracks Citi Volatility Index TR ETN ( CVOL), up 15.2% and Income Opportunity Realty Investors ( IOT), up 9.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Annaly Capital Management Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.