Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Tyco International ( TYC) pushed the Diversified Services industry higher today making it today's featured diversified services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.1%. By the end of trading, Tyco International rose $0.82 (2.1%) to $40.49 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 6,460,779 shares of Tyco International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,873,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $39.15-$40.97 after having opened the day at $39.67 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $39.67. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that increased today were: Computer Sciences Corporation ( CSC), up 9.5%, Command Security Corporation ( MOC), up 9.5%, Onvia ( ONVI), up 6.2% and Cambium Learning Group ( ABCD), up 5.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Tyco International Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.