Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Fifth & Pacific Companies ( FNP) pushed the Consumer Goods sector higher today making it today's featured consumer goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.9%. By the end of trading, Fifth & Pacific Companies rose $0.30 (1.1%) to $28.70 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,846,237 shares of Fifth & Pacific Companies exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,484,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $27.71-$28.98 after having opened the day at $27.95 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $28.40. Other companies within the Consumer Goods sector that increased today were: Domtar ( UFS), up 11.5%, Modine Manufacturing Company ( MOD), up 10.6%, Tyson Foods ( TSN), up 8.4% and PH Glatfelter Company ( GLT), up 7.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Fifth & Pacific Companies Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.