The analyst firm also increased its estimates for the resort company, noting that Macau and Las Vegas are continuing to drive growth. The note comes one day after an earnings report that saw profits nearly double for Wynn Resorts thanks in large part to Macau.
Credit Suisse kept its "neutral" rating for the stock.
Separately, TheStreet Ratings team rates WYNN RESORTS LTD as a Buy with a ratings score of B. TheStreet Ratings Team has this to say about their recommendation:
"We rate WYNN RESORTS LTD (WYNN) a BUY. This is driven by multiple strengths, which we believe should have a greater impact than any weaknesses, and should give investors a better performance opportunity than most stocks we cover. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, notable return on equity, solid stock price performance, increase in net income and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated."
Highlights from the analysis by TheStreet Ratings Team goes as follows:
- WYNN's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 1.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 7.0%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 61.26% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 66.70% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, WYNN should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- The company's current return on equity greatly increased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of significant strength within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Hotels, Restaurants & Leisure industry and the overall market, WYNN RESORTS LTD's return on equity significantly exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Hotels, Restaurants & Leisure industry. The net income increased by 62.5% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $112.04 million to $182.02 million.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $370.53 million or 12.82% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, WYNN RESORTS LTD has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -68.21%.
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: WYNN Ratings Report