Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Harris Corporation ( HRS) pushed the Telecommunications industry lower today making it today's featured Telecommunications laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.4%. By the end of trading, Harris Corporation fell $0.71 (-1.0%) to $69.77 on average volume. Throughout the day, 891,535 shares of Harris Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 644,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $68.72-$69.92 after having opened the day at $69.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $70.48. Other companies within the Telecommunications industry that declined today were: NeuStar ( NSR), down 19.8%, On Track Innovations ( OTIV), down 12.6%, InfoSonics Corporation ( IFON), down 6.8% and DSP Group ( DSPG), down 5.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Harris Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our telecommunications section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.