Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Tractor Supply ( TSCO) pushed the Specialty Retail industry lower today making it today's featured Specialty Retail laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, Tractor Supply fell $1.54 (-2.2%) to $67.46 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 5,118,776 shares of Tractor Supply exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,565,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $64.63-$68.16 after having opened the day at $65.12 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $69.00. Other companies within the Specialty Retail industry that declined today were: Hastings Entertainment ( HAST), down 12.0%, Pantry ( PTRY), down 2.8%, PCM ( PCMI), down 2.7% and Lentuo International ( LAS), down 2.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Tractor Supply Ratings Report.
- Use our specialty retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.