Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Tesoro Corporation ( TSO) pushed the Energy industry lower today making it today's featured Energy laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Tesoro Corporation fell $0.59 (-1.1%) to $51.26 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,898,439 shares of Tesoro Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,682,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $51.19-$52.53 after having opened the day at $51.96 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $51.85. Other companies within the Energy industry that declined today were: Midstates Petroleum ( MPO), down 10.6%, Dejour Energy ( DEJ), down 9.4%, Double Eagle Petroleum Company ( DBLE), down 6.8% and Tengasco ( TGC), down 5.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Tesoro Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our energy section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.