Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. ADT Corporation ( ADT) pushed the Diversified Services industry lower today making it today's featured Diversified Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.0%. By the end of trading, ADT Corporation fell $6.41 (-16.9%) to $31.40 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 36,608,476 shares of ADT Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,176,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $29.56-$33.13 after having opened the day at $31.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $37.81. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that declined today were: ITT Educational Services ( ESI), down 21.1%, Carbonite ( CARB), down 15.8%, Ascent Capital Group ( ASCMA), down 6.2% and MGT Capital Investments ( MGT), down 5.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full ADT Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.