Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. McKesson ( MCK) pushed the Wholesale industry higher today making it today's featured wholesale winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, McKesson rose $3.95 (2.3%) to $177.23 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,390,998 shares of McKesson exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,763,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $175.06-$177.48 after having opened the day at $175.63 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $173.28. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that increased today were: Applied Industrial Technologies ( AIT), up 10.1%, China Metro-Rural Holdings ( CNR), up 6.2%, Cardinal Health ( CAH), up 3.8% and Tessco Technologies ( TESS), up 3.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full McKesson Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.