Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Tiffany ( TIF) pushed the Specialty Retail industry higher today making it today's featured specialty retail winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, Tiffany rose $1.04 (1.3%) to $83.68 on light volume. Throughout the day, 783,313 shares of Tiffany exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,084,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $83.01-$84.08 after having opened the day at $83.33 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $82.64. Other companies within the Specialty Retail industry that increased today were: Sport Chalet ( SPCHB), up 13.1%, 1-800 Flowers.com ( FLWS), up 7.3%, AutoNation ( AN), up 6.1% and Mecox Lane ( MCOX), up 5.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Tiffany Ratings Report.
- Use our specialty retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.